Gen-2 FATPack 4x6 improvements: (1) external built-in tourniquet holders, (2) internal elastic holders for cylindrical items, (3) bottom pull tabs for easy closure.
FATPack (First Aid Trauma Pack) is a series of medical packs that offer volume-maximizing storage, and instant accessibility. Access your lifesaving contents with one intuitive downward pull! Available in three sizes: 4x6, 5x8, and 7x10.
FATPack 4x6 is 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D). It is the perfect size for your IFAK, Blowout Kit, or trauma-based medical kit.
Two external elastic holders secure tourniquets and shears for instant access. Elastic loops over high-viz ripstop pockets in the main compartment’s center and side flaps can secure cylindrical items (e.g. Epipen and airway tubes), saving you precious time when seconds count. User-configurable shock cord storage ladder on the front flap.
Sturdy grab handle unzips dual #8 YKK zippers and hook-and-loop fastener. Loop ID panel for blood type or other patches.
MOLLE back panel let you attach FATPack using MOLLE Sticks (*optional), or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (*optional). FATPack’s versatility will make sure your lifesaving gear goes wherever you go!
Specs & Features
- NEW: Three internal elastic webbing bands with two slots for cylindrical items (ex. Epipen, tube)
- NEW: Two external elastic slots for attaching tourniquet or shears (per side)
- NEW: Formed grab handle for fast opening with removable red ‘medical’ indicator
- NEW: Bottom pull tabs for easier closure
- Size: 6" (H) x 4.5" (W) x 3" (D)
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Four internal high-vis ripstop storage pockets
- User-configurable storage ladder with shock cord retention.
- 2” (H) x 3” (W) ID/Blood type loop patch panel on front.
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment.
- Compatible with MOLLE Sticks & MOHL-Air adapter for loop panel attachment.
- Includes 2 one-wrap hook & loop anchors for gear retention.
- Materials:1,000-D Cordura® fabric with water-repellent DuPont® Teflon® fabric protector.
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable & abrasion resistant RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- Circular user-friendly paracord zipper loops.
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes.
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread.
Safe & Secure Checkout