The Headrest IFAK Kit was designed to provide personnel with an easily accessible and quick-to deploy medical pouch that conveniently attaches to a vehicle's headrest. The large elastic band keeps the kit bag stowed securely, using adjustable attachment straps to keep the kit tight against a headrest. The durable easy-to-grab, side pull handles allow for the kit bag to be rapidly deployed from either side of the mount. The pouch then can be opened using the 550 cord zipper pulls are reliable and allow for quick access to the bag's contents.
This Kit comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment during traumatic injuries. The design of the Headrest IFAK platform features durable nylon construction, multiple interior elastic loops allowing for the contents to be organized as you see fit and tightly secured.
- 2 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®) - Orange
- 2 x Combat Gauze Z-fold Hemostatic Dressing (OPTIONAL UPGRADE)
- 1 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze - 3 in. x 5 yds.
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x 4 in. Trauma Dressing
- 1 x Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 20 x Bandage - 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Black Responder glove kit - Large
- 1 x Microshield CPR mask
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket - 52 in. x 84 in.
- 1 x Zip lock bag - 2 in. x 5 in.
- Packaged: H 5.25 in. x W 7.25 in. x D 4.25 in.
- Weight: 1.63 lbs
Safe & Secure Checkout