Buy it with:
The Modular ALS Bag is an excellent size and layout for EMS agencies. It features a zippered compartment that holds one D sized oxygen cylinder (not included) including regulator that allows easy access to the cylinder without having to remove it from the bag or even open the main compartment.
The main hold has removable modular dividers that can be arranged in any order to fit the users’ needs. Also included are four color coded quick-grab pouches with a transparent window for often used items. On top of the oxygen cylinder compartment is a foam divider sleeve that can be used for further organization or removed completely to allow top access to the oxygen cylinder.
Four outside compartments, one mesh flap pocket and elastic airway loops complete the storage features of this bag.
Other design and safety features include:
- Diamond embossed PVC/nylon reinforcement cover the entire bottom of the bag and extend up 3″ on all sides of the bag. This material protects against abrasion, adds water resistance and prevents foreign fluids from leaking into the bag
- All sides feature lime yellow/silver triple trim reflective tape with leather binding reinforcement for safety and visibility
- Medical Star of Life logo on top flap is made of silver reflective material outlined in detailed embroidery
- Extra large, heavy duty two way zippers can be locked for logistical and security purposes
- Removable ergonomic shoulder strap is padded and secured with two steel US hooks
- Removable cylinder pad
- Quick grab handle is reinforced with bar tacs and rivets; includes rubber grip pad for added comfort
- Made of heavy duty nylon with polyurethane coating for water and mildew resistance
Overall dimensions: 24″(L) x 15″(W) x 10″(H)
Safe & Secure Checkout