Buy it with:
The TacMed™ ARK™ Active Shooter Response Kit provides individuals responding to active shooter situations with the equipment necessary to render aid and initiate evacuation of multiple casualties. The design of the bag and its contents allow responders to maximize the resources available on scene and does not hinder or slow down the assault or clearing process of the structure or incident area.
The contents of the ARK™ are designed to reduce the size of the required rescue force and significantly reduce the evacuation time of seriously injured casualties. By utilizing uninjured individuals on scene to provide stopgap treatment and mark casualty locations, rescue time can be greatly reduced and survivability rates can be increased. The ARK™ Casualty Throw Kits contain basic treatment material and simple bi-lingual instructions for providing initial treatment. By controlling life threatening hemorrhage and positioning the casualty in a manner that maintains the airway significant time can be gained in the rescue effort.
With multiple storage compartments, the ARK™ is not only for basic treatment. Medics moving with the clearing element can distribute the throw kits as needed while maintaining more advanced equipment in the side pockets for treatment of teammates if necessary.
This kit is also available in the ARK™ Evacuation configuration. This configuration comes stocked with your choice of Foxtrot Litter or Foxtrot DA Litter, providing the necessary equipment for aid and litter teams, combat lifesavers, and medical operators to treat and evacuate a casualty in one compact package. The contents of the ARK Evacuation are designed to significantly reduce the treatment and evacuation time of seriously injured casualties in a hostile environment.
Dimensions: 23”L x 15” W x 7.5”D
- 2x SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- 2x 4" OLAES® Modular Bandage
- 2x 6" OLAES® Modular Bandage
- 1x BLAST® Bandage
- 7x Cravat
- 2x Splint
- 2x 28F NPA w/ Lube
- 1x TacMed™ Surgical Airway Kit w/ Hook
- 1x 14GA x 3.25” Decompression Needle
- 2x Halo Chest Seals (4 seals)
- 2x Petrolatum Gauze
- 2x 2” Surgical Tape
- 1x Trauma Shears 7.5”
- 5PR NItrile Gloves
- 1x Helios® System w/ Active Warming
- 7x ARK™ Casualty Throw Kits, each containing the following:
- 1x SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- 1x Control™ Wrap 4"
- 1x Krinkle Gauze
- 1x Emergency Blanket
- 1x Bi-lingual Instruction Card
- 1x Casualty Marker Panel
- 1x TacMed™ Combat Casualty Tag
The kit can be ordered with or without a Foxtrot or Foxtrot DA Litter
* As many of our kits are built to order, please allow additional shipping time for stocked kits. If you need a firm delivery date or have an urgent order, please contact us ASAP.
Safe & Secure Checkout