Buy it with:
Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for the treatment of open chest wounds as a tool in prevention of pneumothorax.
- Compact, fits IFAK without folding, to avoid creases.
- Strong adhesion in extreme conditions.
- Two per pack for ballistic wounds.
- Simple no-valve design.
- Vent with large, easy to operate tab
Other dressing options are often folded when carried in kits, leading to a permanent crease which can prevent a true seal. Foxseal is a compact size to fit neatly into pouches, to avoid creasing. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated. Patient monitoring is vital in these injury types and the design is a simple valve-free option, for simple use. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals.
- Not made with Latex.
- Two seals per pack.
- Rugged packaging has 4 tear notches for opening.
- Injuries up to 15cm maximum length.
- Re-sealing adhesive.
- Adhesion performance maintained at -18 and +55°C.
- Compact pack fits IFAK without folding.
- Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting.
Foxseal Chest seal is a single use dressing that is not made with Latex. Supplied sterile. Two chest seals per pack.
Safe & Secure Checkout