Buy it with:
This unit allows you to deliver either 6LPM or 12 LPM with a simple turn of the knob to take the guesswork out of O2 delivery during a resuscitation effort before EMS arrives.
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen-enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- Light Weight...Only 6 Pounds!
4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through the window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- The cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
Simple External Two-step instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
Safe & Secure Checkout