Buy it with:
The ultimate protection, breathability, and comfort with the Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC)
Designed by U.S. Veterans.
The Chase Tactical Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier (LOPC) is a lightweight plate carrier that works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. The LOPC has built-in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites, and strobe lights.
The front of the Chase Tactical Lightweight Operational Plate Carrier incorporates a large matching Velcro loop area for placards and 2 vertical clips which will accept a variety of preconfigured weapon-specific pouch panels. The LOPC comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard held in place by 2 vertical clips. Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the LOPC for increased breathability and comfort.
The cummerbund is made of lightweight breathable mesh with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use.
- Removable cummerbund with Mil-Spec Velcro
- Lightweight breathable cummerbund with MOLLE webbing on the exterior and interior.
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Comes standard with a removable MOLLE clip placard
- Interchangeable cummerbund system
- Fully adjustable & padded shoulder straps
- Spacer mesh for comfort & breathability
- Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- Mil-Spec IR Treated Murdock Webbing
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, and Plastic Hardware are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Safe & Secure Checkout