Buy it with:
Designed by U.S. Veterans
The Low-Vis Plate Carrier Elite (LVPC-E) was designed with direct feedback from our customers asking for features of our original LVPC with features from our very popular SOCC plate carrier. The LVPC-E is a low-profile, slick plate carrier built for Low Visibility and concealment. It is fully adjustable on the shoulders for size, and the sides are made from double layer Mil-Spec elastic.
The Low-Vis Plate Carrier Elite (LVPC-E) also incorporates 3 internal pouches on each side which can hold rifle magazines, tourniquets, and/or radios. The sides of our Low-Visibility Plate Carrier are fully adjustable for girth by way of Velcro closure. The interior of the LVPC-E has moisture wicking spacer mesh adding additional comfort to the body when worn. The front of the LVPC-E incorporates a large Velcro area for placards and 2 vertical clips which will accept a variety of pre-configured weapon-specific pouch panels.
Chase Tactical Low-Visibility Plate Carrier Elite (LVPC-E) Key Features:
- Removable cummerbund with Double Layer Mil-Spec Elastic
- 3 Internal Pouches on each side of Cummerbund
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Large Velcro area for placards
- Vertical Clips for rapid add/removal of auxiliary chest worn equipment
- Front/Rear interior moisture wicking spacer mesh
- Made with Mil-Spec IR Treated 500D Cordura
- All our Fabrics are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
- REGULAR: Fits 10″ x 12″ Plate (Standard Size)
- X-LARGE: Fits 11″ x 14″ Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
Safe & Secure Checkout