Buy it with:
The Elite Bags PARAMED Backpack is designed for paramedics to comfortably organize and carry essential medical equipment for emergency rescues in mountain and areas of difficult access. This backpack offers complete freedom of movement to the user.
are full of features and clever design elements wrapped up in compact, yet expansive and versatile tactical military grade backpack. Although designed for medical professionals, the Paramed, like all of Elite Bags creations is extremely versatile, making it the ideal medium-sized soft backpack for any professional.
All the removable pouches feature transparent windows to help view contents at a glance and hook-and-loop tape to attach them to the bag. The two front pockets can be accessed without opening the main compartment.
The adjustable, contoured shoulder straps, quick-release waist strap and fully padded back panel make this a super-comfortable rescue backpack solution for any terrain.
This paramedic bag is packed with all the features you would expect from a top-class outdoor backpack including quick-release compression straps to adjust and optimize the load, tough and durable 1000D polyester construction, an internal pocket for a 2l hydration pouch, clips on both shoulder straps for hydration tubing, extensive MOLLE webbing for externally attaching equipment, an integrated waterproof cover and adjustable straps to the base for carrying a rolled mat etc.
MOLLE system on the entire external part of the bag, both front and sides, to be able to anchor additional pockets or different material.
- MOLLE system on the entire external part of the bag, both front and sides, to be able to anchor additional pockets or different material.
- Hydration bag tube extraction hole.
- Tapes at the base to hold blankets, sleeping bag, mats, etc.
- Waterproof cover stored inside the base.
- Padded back panel with breathable mesh.
- Internal pocket to house the hydration pouch.
- Removable central flap with multiple elastics on one side and large capacity transparent pockets on the other.
- Isothermal medication pouch with capacity for 68 ampoules.
- Five removable compartments with transparent window, according to the international color code for the classification of material and instruments.
- Inner straps with hook and loop closure to secure oxygen cylinder or manual respirator.
- Side compression or support straps.
- Ergonomically shaped fluorescent plastic top handle. And reflective bands night and day
Safe & Secure Checkout