The Expeditionary Casualty Response Kit (ECRK) is a lightweight platform designed to rapidly access and organize all your essential trauma management equipment. Features include silent, dirt and sand-resistant zippers that close over a large main compartment with six (6) segregated removable equipment pouches; 4 Bleed Pouches, 1 Airway Pouch, and 1 Miscellaneous Pouch. Additionally, a separate lid compartment secures the R.E.E.L. Non-Rigid Litter while two internal pouches on the internal lid compartment and two external pouches on each side of the bag accommodate additional trauma management essentials.
- 6 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®)
- 1 x Blizzard Blanket
- 4 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28F with lubricant
- 4 x ARS® Needle Decompression Device, 14g, 3.25 in.
- 4 x Combat Gauze, Z-Fold Hemostatic Dressing
- 6 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™, 6 in.
- 10 x NAR Compressed Gauze, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 4 x USMC HyFin® Chest Seal Combo Pk
(1 HyFin® Vent & 1 HyFin® Chest Seal)
- 6 x Pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large Tan
- 6 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™ ABD 8 x 10 in.
- 1 x Minor BurnTec Kit
- 1 x Trauma Shears, Large, 7.25 in.
- 6 x Combat Casualty Response Cards
- 2 x Surgical Tape 1 in.
- 1 x R.E.E.L. Non-Rigid Litter
- 10 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 2 x Mini Sharpie, Black
- 3 x Elastic Bandage 6 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage, 45 in. x 45 in. x 63 in.
- 2 x Mini Duct Tape, 2 in. x 100 in.
- 1 x Model 7 Rescue Hook
- 6 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Expeditionary Casualty Response Bag
- Case closed: H 17 in. x W 16.5 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 18 lb
Sign up to our newsletter!
Safe & Secure Checkout