PH2 Rescue Task Force Kit - Shooter's Cut Level IIIA Armor
The PH2 Shooter's Cut RTF Vest Kit from North American Rescue is a complete, lightweight, compact Armor Carrier System incorporating Level IIIA soft armor protection and a medical chest pouch equipped with essential trauma equipment to provide immediate point-of-wounding care to injured casualties in accordance with TECC Guidelines. Also included is a nylon carrying bag which can accommodate extra gear, such as hard plates, helmet, etc. Constructed of Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing, it also includes cummerbund-style side armor protection.
The PH2 Rescue Task Force Vest Kit also features adjustable hook and loop side straps - expandable up to 62 in., front & back ID patches (3 in. x 8 in.), one Luminous Med ID Patch (on Chest Pouch), and 2 external tourniquet holders.
- 1 x Armor, PH2 Shooters Cut Ballistic Plate Carrier with Cummerbund
- 1 x NAR-4 Chest Pouch
- 2 x C-A-T® Holder
- 4 x C-A-T®-Combat Application Tourniquet – BLK
- 2 x Emergency Trauma Dressing – 6 in.
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 3 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears – 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Scissor Leash
- 4 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Black Permanent Marker
- 1 x MED ID Patch
- 2 x Rescue Task Force Patch
- 1 x Black Nylon Carrying Bag
- Vest, Medical Kit & Cummerbund: H 12 in. x W 18.5 in. x D 7 in.
- ID Patches: H 3 in. x W 8 in.
- Maximum Waist 62 in.
- Weight: 9 lb