Pack does not come with any medical products, they are shown for display purposes only.
The Tasmanian Tiger Flat Medic backpack is an intelligent-designed, purpose-built medical pack with a clearly laid-out interior featuring removable panels with adjustable bungee cords.
The MOLLE system on the front and sides is laser cut. The shoulder straps can be removed and kept in a hook-and-loop-secured pouch on the back. The backpack comes with webbing so it can be adapted to a plate carrier system or over a waistcoat.
The MK II pack is a larger size than the SMALL version, which allows, even more room to carry medical products, without taking up too much real estate on your back. It is the perfect pack for a SWAT Team entry medic or Special Operations Medic that requires high mobility.
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Large handle for carrying when open
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Scissors bag
- Clear inside pockets identified by colored hook-and-loop fastening
- Weight of empty backpack = 960 g // Weight of backpack including all accessories = 1,60 kg
- Integrated visual markers
- Inner detachable plate with elastic loops
- Laser-cut MOLLE system
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests
- Length adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armor possible
Sign up to our newsletter!
You may also like
Safe & Secure Checkout