The SK7 Kourass plate carrier is a next generation light weight and low profile carrier. Not only it offers unsurpassed load support and comfort it is also designed to be virtually unbreakable.
SK7’s Kourass is the only vest carrier available with our SAFEgo quick release system. Based on magnetic light weight buckles SAFEgo let the operator to release the carrier with a simple finger movement at the same time that it guarantee a proper fit and operational safety.
Using laser cut MOLLE systems offers a light weight alternative to traditional webbing with the same load capacity.
All the materials integrated in SK7’s Kourass are proudly made in the United States.
- Constructed with U.S. made original Cordura®. 500 Denier and 1,000 Denier available.
- Colors: Multicam® (Original, Tropic, Black), Kryptek® (Typhon, Highlander, Mandrake), Pencott® (GreenZone, BadLands, SnowDrift), A-Tacs® (IX, AU-X, Ghost, etc.). Solid colors: Black, O.D. Green, Coyote.
- Minimum 10 rows of laser cut MOLLE to attach any available pouches, accessories and holsters.
- laser cut MOLLE rows on the back
- 5 laser cut MOLLE rows on each side plate pouches.
- Detachable front MOLLIE with SAFEgo buckle and Velcro® hook and loop.
- Heavy duty drag handle.
- Can handle 10 1/4" x 13 1/4" front and back plates and 6x6” and 6x8” side plates.
- Fully adjustable in girth and height for customizing your fit.
Original Velcro® panel on the front and back allows you to attach patches for customized ID.
Safe & Secure Checkout