Buy it with:
Managing the chaos is the first order of business during a mass casualty event. For maximum success in meeting this challenge, North American Rescue’s T2™ system contains user-friendly tools for every aspect of the new uniformed model for disaster triage (SALT).
As the premier product in the NAR T2™ system, the T2™ MCIM Kit offers these tools in a convenient pack that is lightweight, modular and man-portable. This impressive incident command solution gives users the structure they need so medical triage can begin immediately.
Four T2™ Triage Officer Kits with NAR T2 Tags® and casualty-count cards are included. One T2™ Command Kit with commander, incident response, Blast/WMD scene commander, and patient-tracking boards is also included. Plus, the kit has a SALT flowchart for ready reference.
The T2™ MCIM Kit is ideal for disaster response, field hospitals and military troop concentrations.
- 1 x T2™ MCIM Bag
- 4 x T2™ Triage Officer Kits each containing:
- 20 x NAR T2 Tags®
- 1 x Laminated triage flowchart and casualty-count card with break-away lanyard
- 1 x Black grease pencil
- 1 x T2™ Command Kit containing:
- 1 x T2™ Commander Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2™ Incident Response Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2™ Blast/WMD Scene Command Board (Laminated)
- 1 x T2™ Patient Tracking Board (Pad, 50 sheets)
- 2 x Bar Code Storage Sheets
- 3 x Clear Storage Pouches
- 2 x Grease Pencils (Black)
- Case Closed: H 21 in. x W 17 in. x D 9 in.
- Weight: 15 lb 2 oz
Safe & Secure Checkout