The TacMed™ Adaptive First Aid Kit, or AFAK, is a compact kit that provides the individual soldier or law enforcement officer with the necessary lifesaving equipment to effectively treat injuries commonly associated with combat trauma. The innovative design of the pouch and included tourniquet strap allow for the kit to be mounted either vertically or horizontally to any MOLLE surface, allowing the user to take advantage of unused space and prioritize individual equipment layout. The AFAK can also be adapted to a MOLLE belt for operators that require a self-aid capability when not utilizing a body armor system. The removable insert and optional lanyard allow for “small of the back” placement with positive retention of the kit. An additional MOLLE platform on the exterior of the pouch aids in maximizing available space for user equipment preference. The included tourniquet strap system is also fully adaptive for vertical and horizontal placement based on user preference for access with both hands.
- 1x SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide w/ Tourniquet Strap System
- 1x 4" OLAES® Modular Bandage, flat-packed
- 1x Fox Chest Seal
- 1x Nasal Airway w/ Lube
- 1x 5.5” Trauma Shears
- 1x 14GA Decompression Needle
- 1PR Nitrile Gloves
- 1x QuikClot® Combat Gauze LE
* As many of our kits are built to order, please allow additional shipping time for stocked kits. If you need a firm delivery date or have an urgent order, please let us know ASAP.
Safe & Secure Checkout