NAR Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Twin Pack
SAVE LIVES! STOP LIFE-THREATENING BLEEDING IN THE FIRST CRITICAL MINUTES
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue® (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC) Twin Pack is designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping the life-threatening bleeding. The Twin Pack includes the contents of 2 Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained inside one easy-to-open nylon carrying case that is designed to fit next to an AED in the cabinet.
NAR PABC Twin Packs are available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced BCD configurations.
BASIC TWIN PACK KIT CONTENTS:
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 2 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 2 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 2 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 2 x NAR Survival Blanket
INTERMEDIATE TWIN PACK KIT CONTENTS:
- Same as basic but adding 2 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
ADVANCED BCD TWIN PACK KIT CONTENTS:
- Same as basic but adding 2 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack and 2 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing