The Abdominal Aortic and Junctional Tourniquet – Stabilized (AAJT-S) is the latest life-saving innovation for bleeding not amenable to standard tourniquet application. Building on the success of the AAJT, the AAJT-S features an easy to use tightening system and advanced materials with the goal of consistent, stable occlusion.
The AAJT-S is indicated to control difficult bleeding in the primary junctional areas (inguinal and axillary) as well as the pelvis- the only product on the market to be approved for all three. In addition, it’s the only device to have documented lives saved from both upper and lower junctional hemorrhage.
The AAJT-S device design and function facilitates a large area of effective occlusion pressure, which provides the medic with a high degree of accuracy and reliability for the positioning of the device in the proper anatomical locations to stop the bleeding. In addition, the AAJT-S has demonstrated the ability to maintain efficacy during patient movement in confined space rescue, drags, and hasty extraction.
- Lightest, most compact junctional tourniquet on the market
- Easy to use and quick to apply
- Large area of effective pressure for greater reliability
- Provides stable and complete occlusion of blood flow to the lower extremities, upper extremities, or pelvis
- Can be applied at junctional sites (inguinal, axillary) or mid-abdomen
- Demonstrated ability to remain in place and effective during patient movement
- Similar hemostatic efficacy to Zone 3 REBOA1
- Lower training burden compared to REBOA procedure
1. Rall, Jason M., et al. “Comparison of Zone 3 Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta and the Abdominal Aortic and Junctional Tourniquet in a Model of Junctional Hemorrhage in Swine.” Journal of Surgical Research, vol. 226, 2018, pp. 31–39.
- Packaged: L 9 in. x W 8 in. x D 2 in.
- Stored: L 7.5 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 17 oz
Safe & Secure Checkout