Inside-the-Waistband (IWB) RIGID TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7
The Inside-the-Waistband (IWB) RIGID TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you the ability to carry a tourniquet. It can be worn on your everyday rigger style or dress belt. The IWB RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to undo to deploy the tourniquet. It offers true one-handed deployment of the tourniquet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases. Utilizing the Raven Concealment Systems Overhook, you can comfortably conceal your tourniquet “clocked” in any position that suits you.
The injection molded IWB RIGID TQ Case® offers both 1.5” and 1.75” belt options and ride adjustment.
- Keeps your C-A-T® Tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7) utilizing friction
- Designed with built-in Shirt Shield that creates a barrier between your body, shirt, and the exposed portion of your tourniquet
- Injection Molded Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage hole at bottom of case
- Offers a range of adjustment
- Available Mounting Options – 1.5” and 1.75” IWB Overhook (included) designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
- Packaged - L 5 in. x W 3.25 in. x D 1.625 in.
- Weight: 3 oz.