MEDIC-X Modular Tactical Medic Backpack
The LXMB45 Modular Tactical Medic Backpack is the culmination of two years of research, design, and customer feedback by Lightning X for a practical and useful EMS bag for the tactical market.
Far too often, tactical medics are forced to buy a military bag with no EMS features, or an EMS bag with no tactical features. Now you can have the best of both worlds, with a well organized and great looking bag all-in-one.
Taking advantage of every available inch of space for organization has allowed us to design a very slim and streamlined bag that will not hinder your movement, and even completely loaded will not sag or slip down your back. The front of the bag has two pockets – one upper and one lower, along with a quick access shove pouch with adjustable retention straps. The MB45 interior features the Color Coded First Aid Medical Kit Accessory zippered pouches with transparent windows, as well as 2 large interior zippered compartments designed to carry small items and diagnostic tools.
On the rear of the backpack, we’ve added two shoulder pads and a lumbar pad, each covered in 210 denier nylon to prevent the accumulation of sweat and odor. The lumbar pad has a hidden compartment behind it for storing personal effects or even paperwork.
The front, sides, waist, and shoulder straps are covered in modular webbing (MOLLE) loops, including a completely adjustable chest strap, radio mic loops, and two D-rings.
All exterior zippers have web pulls for easy operation with a gloved hand. Finally, each padded shoulder strap is completely adjustable and includes a quick-release buckle for safety in emergency situations.
Comes complete with a limited lifetime warranty from Lightning X Products.
This bag has so many more features, there are just a few:
- The bag comes with four color-coded (Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow) zipper pouches with a clear vinyl window for easing viewing. They can be added to any medical bag, from any brand. Each bag includes an interior pocket and a webbing pull loop. The green bag, ideally used for airway items, also features elastic loops for OPA’s or nasal airways. Great for mutual aid calls where those assisting may not know the arrangement of your medical bags; just tell them what color bag to give you.
- Shoulder strap system designed to evenly disperse weight and keeps the backpack high on your back, no matter how much you load it down
- Hidden hydration port will accommodate any size or type of hydration bladder, including left and right side openings
- Well designed placement of pouches, loops, and pockets allow for a highly organized backpack with an extremely low profile
- MOLLE platform on front sides and rear for quick access to tools, adding modular pouches suck as IFAK and placement for a nameplate and company morale patch
- Dimensions (closed): 19″ (L) x 12″ (W) x 10″ (D)