The Warrior Aid & Litter Kit (WALK) allows first-aid treatment and immediate evacuation of one patient in a non-traditional vehicle, plus it allows multiple other trauma patients to be treated until additional transport arrives.
Our engineers took the state-of-the-art Talon 90C (a quad-fold rigid litter with retractable handle system) and designed a package that holds not only the litter, but also a streamlined pocket-system containing self- and buddy-aid medical supplies. The WALK gives true definition to the term aid and litter kit. The WALK also contains our Hypothermia Prevention & Management Kit (HPMK) to help stabilize patients during transport.
Light and compact, the WALK® reduces cubic weight and, thereby, evacuation time.
The WALK® interfaces with any standard or non-standard casualty evacuation asset and is ideal as part of the pre-positioning of medical supplies or cache for disaster response. The WALK® has adjustable shoulder straps for occasions when the kit is used to provide treatment and evacuation on target. Bags may also be purchased separately.
The WALK® is the new vehicle life-saving kit for the Department of Defense.
- Official US Army vehicle life-saving kit
- For the treatment of multiple trauma patients and immediate evacuation of one patient
- Includes Talon®II 90C quad-fold litter
- Hypothermia Prevention & Management Kit™ helps stabilize patients during transport
- Interfaces with any standard or non-standard TACEVAC asset
- Accepts both: Talon®II 81C (Retired) & Talon®II 90C Collapsible Handle
- 1 x Bag (CCRK®–WALK®)
- 5 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x Casualty Equipment Bag
- 2 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 6 x Trauma Dressing, 6 in.
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD™ Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 1 x GeckoGrip™ Multipurpose Tape
- 6 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 2 x Combat Casualty Card (Triage)
- 1 x Aviation Panel (Recognition, Orange)
- 1 x Talon 90C® Collapsible Handle Litter
- 1 x Hypothermia Prevention & Management Kit™ (HPMK™)
- 4 x Tie Down Strap (Universal Litter)
- Case Closed: H 22.75 in. x W 16.5 in. x D 11.5 in.
- Weight: 29 lb 15 oz
Sign up to our newsletter!
You may also like
Safe & Secure Checkout