Compact Officer Response Emergency Kit (CORE)
The CORE Kit contains the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care’s (CoTCCC) #1 recommended prehospital tourniquet – the patented Combat Application Tourniquet® (C-A-T®), the #1 CoTCCC recommended Hemostatic Dressing – Combat Gauze® and a 4 in. Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD).
Designed to go where you go, this compact medical kit will fit in a BDU pocket, vest pouch or Go-Bag and provides personnel with essential life-saving bleeding control equipment that can be kept on their person. The CORE Kit is packaged in a compact, rugged, clear vacuum-sealed bag with easy-to-open tear notches. Be equipped with the most effective components at the best value available on the market.
- Compact design with the essential life-saving equipment needed to address moderate and severe traumatic bleeding
- Contains the #1 CoTCCC Recommended Prehospital Tourniquet and Hemostatic Gauze
- The Best Tourniquet paired with the Best Hemostatic Gauze and an effective pressure bandage at the Best Price
- Meets the Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) Guidelines for hemorrhage control
- Small, compact kit designed to fit in a BDU pocket, vest pouch or individual Go-Bag
- Up to a 5-year expiry on its sterile components
- 1x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Black
- 1x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Dressing
- 1x 4 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- Dimensions: H 7 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 2.25 in.
- Weight: 6.4 oz