The H&H Simplified Cric Kit is designed to feature only the essentials for performing an emergency cricothyrotomy. The Simplified Cric Kit contains only the necessary components in a single, sterile pack ready to use and is ideal for those looking for a compact, lightweight kit that will secure an airway. The H&H Simplified Cricothyrotomy Kit contains everything you need including:
- The H&H Cric Airway, a 6.0 ID airway with a fixed Positive Stop 7 centimeters from the distal tip and a Flange at the proximal end
- A #10 Safety Scalpel
- A 6" News Tracheal Hook
- A 10cc syringe to inflate the airway cuff
- TACgauze strip for sterile field and wiping blood/fluid away
- A securing tracheal strap
The clear peel-pouch packaging allows you to see each instrument allowing for better preparation and features an easy-peel design so access is as quick and seamless as possible. Once you peel open the kit, the included TACgauze helps maintain a sterile field no matter where you are when the emergency strikes.
H&H Simplified Cric Kit Product Information
- H&H Simplified Cricothyrotomy Kit
- Part No. HHSCK01-EA (Individual), HHSCK01 (Case of 10)
- Package Size: 9.25" x 4" x 1.0"
- Single-use, Sterile Pack
- Package Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Shelf Life: 3 years
MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility and the purchaser must acknowledge and accept the terms of this notice prior to sale. Authorization from a medical profession may be requested prior to the fulfillment of this item.
Safe & Secure Checkout