Buy it with:
The School Mass Incident kit is designed to provide individual aid kits to classrooms, cafeterias, auditoriums or other areas where a large mass of injured persons are gathered. Each Individual Aid kit is designed to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. The items in each kit are simple to use by non-medically trained caregivers. The purpose of this kit is to control bleeding and cover penetrating injuries until medically trained responders arrive on scene. The School Mass Incident kit contains 40 individual aid kits packaged in a medium-sized duffle style bag designed to be carried over the shoulder or hand carried.
- 40 vacuum sealed Individual Aid Kits with items to quickly control moderate bleeding
- Packaged for small cube space
- Requires no formal medical training
- 1 x Red Nylon Duffle Bag
- 40 x Individual Aid Kits each containing:
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x NAR 4 in. ETD
- 1 x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1 x roll 1 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x pair Bear Claw Gloves, Large
- Packaged - H 10 in. x W 20 in. x D 10 in.
- Weight: 16.5 lb
Safe & Secure Checkout