The innovative Telescoping Collapsible Splint (TC Splint) is a multi-capable device designed for the secure and rigid splinting of a wide variety of major and minor fractures. Its unique configuration comes complete with nylon sleeve and 6 telescoping inner rigid poles that make it easily deployable in the field, but space saving in your pack.
Lightweight and portable, the TC Splint allows for rapid deployment in austere environments and features size and location adjusting hook-and-loop straps, padding and sturdy inner poles to help mitigate patient pain and discomfort during transport. Created to meet a capability gap in the splinting market for securing patient injuries, this patent pending design is ideal for Tactical, Field or Pre-Hospital use by Medics, First Responders, Emergency Management, Adventure Rescue, etc
- Multi-capable device for splinting a wide variety of major and minor fractures
- Lightweight and compact for easy field carry with 6 easily adjustable interconnected telescoping poles and 4 wide elastic bands with hook and loop securing
- Constructed of rigid, durable high grade 304 stainless steel poles with an exterior non-absorbent 400 denier Nylon shell
- Internal non-absorbent foam padding provides for patient comfort
- Includes clearly marked directions on the device as well as an easy-to-use, step-by-step instructional insert
- Designed for Tactical, Field or Pre-Hospital use by Medics, First Responders, Emergency Management, Adventure Rescue, etc.
- Water resistant; easy to clean, fold, pack, and use
- Ideal for use in the field or other austere environments
- Patent Pending
- Packaged: L 8 in. x W 5 in. x D 3 in.
- Open: W 9.5 in. x L 34 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Safe & Secure Checkout