Buy it with:
The standard casualty response bag designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the U. S. Navy Expeditionary Force Junior Medics.
Ergo dynamic, low profile & durable casualty response bag constructed of Berry Amendment 500D CORDURA® solution dyed nylon with GhillieTEX™ hardware for near IR signature reduction and sand/water resistant, self repairing zippers with silent 550 cord pulls and is designed to be hung in aircraft or other transport vehicle by top bag handle. Featuring 6 hook-and-loop clear vinyl internal pouches in various sizes which can be self labeled for the specific mission set; 4 smaller pouches for hemorrhage control products and 2 larger ones to accommodate airway & intravenous products.
Pouches are designed for quick access to medical equipment necessary to respond to specific life threatening medical emergencies. Pouches attach via hook-and-loop to allow the first responder to remove the specific pouch needed to provide on-scene medical care to the patient.
Slim-line, low-profile bag is securable using anti-pilferage seals to protect all medical components inside the bag. Kit can be carried as a backpack using shoulder straps that stow away until needed.
- 1 x Bag (CCRK® - NAR-5 SAR Aid)
- 2 x NAR PPE Kit™ (Personal Protection Equipment Kit)
- 2 x Needle Decompression (ARS) (14 GA) x 3.25 in.
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28F with lubricant
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x Combat Gauze, Z-Fold Hemostatic Dressing
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 2 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x Burntec Burn Dressing - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 2 x Burntec Burn Dressing - 4 in. x 16 in.
- 1 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™ ABD/Stump 12 in. x 12 in
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack Chest Seal
- 1 x Cyclone® New & Improved BVM
- 1 x Tape, Duct-Mini – 2 in. x 100 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage, 45 in. x 45 in. x 63 in.
- 2 x Elastic Bandage 6 in.
- 1 x Cervical Collar
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 2 x Roll Surgical Tape (1 in.)
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 3 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 10 x Antiseptic Towelette Wipes
- 10 x Flexible Fabric Bandages
- 5 x Pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large Tan
- 2 x Survival Blanket
- 1 x Model 7 Rescue Hook
- 2 x Needleless Saline Lock Kit
- 2 x 500cc Bags of IV Solution
- 2 x IV Tubing Max Drip
- 1 x NAR BP/Stethoscope Kit
- 1 x Basic Field Corpsman Kit
- 1 x First Light TORQ flashlight with batteries
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 2 x Combat Casualty Response Card
- 2 x Lg Sharpie, Black
- 1 x Mini Sharps Shuttle
- H 24 in. x W 15 in. x D 7 in.
- Weight: 16.4 lb
Safe & Secure Checkout