Buy it with:
The Door Panel Kit was created in order to provide a compact, easy-to-stow major bleeding control kit that can be kept within reach when operating a vehicle. The slim design and low profile configuration allow the kit to fit into the most common door panel storage bin or pockets for easy access in the event of an accident or injury on the highway.
The pouch was designed to provide the optimum configuration for the organization of first aid items so that they may easily be reached during an emergency.
The pouch comes in TWO configurations, a basic version and a version that includes a Bleeding Control Dressing.
Standard Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x ETD™ 4 in. Mini Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 5 x Bandage (1 in. x 3 in.)
- 1 x HyFin® Compact Chest Seal (Vented) Twin Pack
- 3 x Antibiotic Ointment
- 3 x Instant Hand Sanitizer (Packet)
- 1 x 7.25 in. Trauma Shears
- 1 x Responder Glove Kit - BLK - LG
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Large
- Bleeding Control Dressing (OPTIONAL)
Safe & Secure Checkout