EMRAP Education Podcast: Educational Resources in EM
- Council of Residency Directors (CORD) in EM (San Diego, CA)
- EM in the Developing World (Cape Town, South Africa)
- TED Talks
- Academic Life in Emergency Medicine … Hey wait! Cool. That’s me! Thanks for the shout out, Rob.
- ERCast – Podcast interviews hosted by Dr. Rob Orman (free)
- EMCrit – Podcast summaries by Dr. Scott Weingart on critical care topics (free)
- EMCast – Monthly podcast interviews with Dr. Amal Mattu through Emedhome.com ($99 annual subscription)
- CDEM Curriculum – Resource put together by CDEM for medical students which includes essentially an online textbook in EM (free). Rob even put in a plug for my Digital Instruction in Emergency Medicine (DIEM) online simulation cases. I’m not actually done with all the cases, as Rob suggests! Only the first case on Chest Pain is done thus far… Ack! I better get crackin’ now.
The post EMRAP Education Podcast: Educational Resources in EM appeared first on ALiEM.
Like articles like this one?
Safe& Secure Checkout